• 16 hours of Thai herbal massage training
• Knowledge of Thai herbal medicine theories
• Exposure to common herbs used for healing in Thailand
• Creating customized herbal compresses
• Developing recipes for specific health issues
• Understanding the development of herbal massage
• Demonstrations of the use of Thai herbal compresses
• Practice using herbal compresses with other students
2018 live classes will be held at the Baymont Inn & Suites (unless otherwise specified) in Fort Myers, Florida which is located just 3 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport. Here are helpful links to assist you in finding lodging. If you need any further support please email me directly here.
Prepare for your training
Here is some helpful information to help you create the best possible training experience for yourself.
Scheduling Your Training
Class begins promptly at 9:00am and ends at 6:00pm.
If you are coming from out of town, it is recommended that you schedule to arrive at least the day before the training begins and to depart the day after you complete your course. This will ensure that you are present for the entirety of the course and successfully receive your certificate.
We will take an hour lunch break each day, there are several nearby restaurants and fast food options.
What To Bring
- You will want to wear clothing that is flexible and loose fitting. Sweat pants, yoga style pants or the famous Thai fisherman pants work great.
- Be sure to have clean feet as your classmates will appreciate this gesture.
- You may want to bring extra pens, pencils, or color pencils for the class. A separate notebook with paper for notes will also be helpful. This will aid you in note taking.
All materials and equipment for the course will be provided.
If you have additional questions about the training, please feel free to send an email.
Thai Herbal Massage Training Manual
16 Continuing Education Credits
Membership to our private Facebook group
Thai Herbal Massage Certificate
Recipes for Thai Herbal Compresses
Lifetime Learning Internship *additional fees may apply for each subsequent training to cover cost of herbs and supplies used in the class.
reservation & cancellation POLICy
There is a $249 non-refundable deposit required to reserve your space in this class. The full tuition is due before your first day of training. Cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the start of the course. If you want to read our policies in more detail click here.